Tuesday, June 1, 2010

One eskimO Review


I was recently sent a new CD from the fine folks at One2One Network.  It is called One eskimO and I really enjoyed it!  I am all for trying new music and I was disappointed.  This cd is a wonderful mix of light pop, earthly/soulful and the type of music you normally hear in a coffee shop.  The first time I turned the CD on, I was working on the computer and it was a soothing background noise after a long, stressful day.  Definitely helped me unwind and de-stress!

To listen to some of their songs, go here.  My favorite was Astronaunt.  I really like the singer's voice, Kristian Leontiou.

Just in case you're interested, here are the tour dates:


Tour Dates

Jun 01     Toronto, ON              The Guvernment
Jun 03    New York, NY           The Beach at Governor’s Island
Jun 04     Boston, MA               House of Blues
Jun 05     Essex Junction, VT   Camplain Valley Expo
Jun 06     Hunter, NY                Mountain Jam Festival
Jun 08     Royal Oak, MI           Royal Oak Music Thtr
Jun 09     Grand Rapids, MI     Orbit Room
Jun 12     Memphis, TN            Minglewood Hall
Jun 13     Kansas City, MO       Crossroads
Aug 14    Denver, CO               Mile High Festival









A big thanks to One2One Network for sending me the CD.  I did not receive any monetary gift for the review of this CD and only received the CD.  I did, however, get entered into a drawing to win a gift card of monetary value.  

No comments:

Post a Comment