We received 4 bottles of Suave Kids Body Wash and they immediately chose their favorites! Bubbie loved the Berry Body Wash. To us it became the "monkey" one that smells like strawberries! Peanut, even though he was sick, chose the Free and Gentle Body Wash, "the seal", which is a favorite for me, because it is dye free and won't irritate the kids skin!
Along with the 4 bottles of kids body wash, I also received some Bath Tips from Other Moms. Here are a few:
- Water guns are a fun accessory in the bath! My 2 kids play together in the tub- it makes them laugh and its a great bonding time for my boys.
- Homework, Shower then Dessert. No Shower No Dessert.
- To get soap out of her hair we practice the back float.
- We're so busy that often bath time doubles as story time before we send the kids off to bed. It kills two birds with one stone but also is fun family time at the end of a long day.
In addition to being able to use these great products that my family already uses, I am also allowed to tell my readers about a fun contest going on called Wash Them Grow Sweepstakes. You have the chance to win weekly prizes. Not only do you get a chance to win, but I do too!
Go here to enter daily!
A big thank you to the friends at MomSelect and Suave for allowing me to review and link to this contest!
* I was given the materials to review- 4 bottles of Suave Kids Body Wash and the opportunity to win a year's supply of Suave Kids products and $100 gift card to Build-A-Bear.